Sunday 25 October 2009

Walkabout Okinawa~ Sunabe Seawall

Walkabout~ Okinawa is my photographic essay of our time here in Okinawa, Japan.
The photo essays will be a collection of photographs that I hope capture the character of the place, people or event. The photographs at times will have captions and other times the photograph will have to tell the story. Come back often to enjoy Walkabout~ Okinawa as we explore this magnificent island together


Alright today we are off to Sunabe Seawall located in Sunabe in the central portion of Okinawa near gate 1 of Kadena Air Base. 


Walkabout~ Okinawa: Sunabe Seawall




2 comments:

Abby said...

I love your Walkabouts. I wish we could have done some together! I like the photo above and the one photo where the divers are taking their gear off. Very nice.

: said...

I would have loved that too. The weather has not been cooperating so I have not been able to go on a walkabout. I'm hoping maybe this Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed and we'll return with some pictures from Ryukyu Mura. Have a great week! Much Love~ DB

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs