Tuesday 19 October 2010

Etsy Product Photography - whichgoose



I'm so excited! I was very flattered that Ms. Emily, the fabulous creator & designer of  Whichgoose chose ME to do a product photography session. What is Whichgoose, you ask? It's a shop with the most gorgeous vintage inspired hair accessories! Her products are designed for woman but there are designs that would be great for a little princess!
I was honored to do the product photography session for Emily. It was a fun day of makeup artistry, hair styling and photography. A special thank you to all who assisted with the product session you made it a success. Here is a sneak peak of what you'll be seeing and you can see more on  Whichgoose.



Makeup Artist (MUA) - Glamour Eyes, LLC
Hairstylist - Sassy Styles
Model - Kimberly Clay
Gown - Foster Tailor at the PX 
Location - Kafuu Resort, Okinawa Japan
RSM assistant - Claritz 




featuring emily of whichgoose


tell us a little bit about you
I'm 28 and I left my day job as a graphic designer in January of this year to create hair accessories on Etsy full-time.

how long have you been making hair accessories?
Since 2008.

and when your not designing?
I'm sleeping! But I do like to get out and go to thrift shops and antique malls looking for new ideas and supplies. Also, I've got a terrific boyfriend that takes me out to dinner sometimes :) 

your style?
I guess it's natural ... with twists of vintage flair ... hints of fairy tales and lore.

hopes for the future? (for business and life)
I'd like to have my own *separate from the house* studio --- maybe a shipping assistant -- but really, things are great just as they are now. I'd love to be able to continue doing what I love for a living!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs