Thursday 10 March 2011

Okinawa Maternity Photographer - Nakagusuku- life



Love is life...
And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia





There are no words to express how much love you felt being around this family. I had so much fun just being there with them. The session was  fun too because the family was open to the concept of a picnic in the field. It was also a real honor to have a fellow photographer, such as Angie, commission me for a session. After the session, I had the hardest time culling the digital images. I would have kept them all but it took me forever to edit the pictures that didn't end up on the digital darkroom floor. 

Please leave this wonderful family some blog or FB love!

Little K was born that very next day =) Talk about close call right!?! 
Keep an eye out for Little K's session coming up soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs