Tuesday 1 March 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- oh butterfly


Oh butterfly where do you go

Oh butterfly where do you go,

when the sunset itself does show?

I see you quite frequently
when the sun shines overhead,
But where are you when I am put to bed?

The days are long,
the sun is strong.

Still then I see you flutter,
with wings as soft as butter.

Yet when shines the moon,
why am I alone?

I hear not soft wings
beating upon my windowsill,
nor do I see your pupae
upon the miller's mill.

Where do you go at night
when the stars are shining bright?

In the daytime I see you flutter
'round and 'round,
from the sky to the ground.

Oh butterfly where do you go,
when the sunset itself does show
Heather Scott



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs