Wednesday 25 May 2011

Okinawa Photographer - me =)



Hello Everyone,

Since arriving to Okinawa the only thing I have done with my hair is get the Japanese Hair straightening off base with just a trim. Today for the first time in over 3 yrs I made an appt to get my hair cut, styled and highlighted. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I loved it so much I even did a self portrait. Those of you who know me I'd rather be caught in a dentist chair than get my photograph taken. I wanted to give Missy, the owner of Missy's Chair, some blog and FB love for doing such a wonderful job. Missy is a creative styler offering outstanding hairdressing in a friendly environment. The salon is within her home but it is very professional. During the consultation Missy made sure that I felt like I was being treated as an individual which provided me with the confidence to trust her to give me the perfect look. Watch for a feature article here on the blog about Missy Chair's commitment to quality and service. To arrange an appointment visit her website or befriend her on Facebook.

Thank you Missy!!! You rocked my day!!!


  
After                                                                                  Before


After- taken by me and yes it was a pain in the arse to take my own picture.
Hair and makeup by Kimberly Clay of Glamour Eyes LLC

1 comments:

CrystalSchollard said...

You look great!!! Love the new hair!

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs