Saturday 11 December 2010

Okinawa Lifestyle Photographer - daddy's hands



"I remember Daddy´s hands, how they held my Mama tight,
And patted my back, for something done right.
There are things that I´ve forgotten, that I loved about the man,
But I´ll always remember the love in Daddy´s hands.

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin´.
Daddy´s hands, were hard as steel when I´d done wrong.
Daddy´s hands, weren´t always gentle
But I´ve come to understand.
There was always love in Daddy´s hands."
- Dunn Holly - Milestones



WoW, I can't believe that this year has almost come to an end. It's been full of many blessing! One of which has been having the BEST clients on Okinawa. My dream became a reality because of you and for this I am truly thankful.

Today was my last session before starting my winter vacation =) I had the pleasure of meeting Miss "E" and her Mami and Daddy in November but she was a little under the weather. We decided to reschedule Miss "E's" photography session for today. 

Today, we meet over at the Southeast Botanical Gardens and Little Miss "E" was definitely feeling a lot better. She was full of smiles and was talking up a storm. During the session she sounded like she was trying to say "dada" which was too cute. Little Miss "E" turned 6 months old today. It was a perfect day to capture a wonderful milestone for Mami and Daddy!

Today was a perfect session to start off my vacation. Thank you so much Little Miss "E"! We are booking photography sessions for 2011. This next year is going to be full of FUN mini sessions! Keep an eye out here for announcements on the SPECIALS. Make sure to book your sessions a few weeks in advance to guarantee your session date. Our first Special for January is here. It's not to soon to be thinking about Valentine's Day gift ;) *hint*hint*

During December 11th 2010 to January 7th 2011 RSM will be on vacation. We will be booking a limited amount of NEWBORN sessions during this time frame. Make sure to book those ASAP. Baby due in January??? Please make sure to contact me now to book your session.

Even though we will be on vacation don't forget to stop by and check out some post about Typhoon Trio!

Happy Holidays! 
May you be blessed today and always

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs