Sunday 19 September 2010

Daily Snaps - being sweet



Today's Daily Snap is about a new friend I made during our adventure drive this morning. He was soo beautiful. I'm always nervous to touch horses I don't know but he nudged his head towards me. We became bosom bodies for life when I gave him some sugar cane to eat. I have more pictures to share but I will have to share at a later date. I'm not feeling well tonight but I but I wanted to make sure to share a Daily Snaps even if it was a short post
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I look forward to talking to you more this week.

Catch you on the flip side.
Same time. Same place.

Thank you so much for your wonderful support.
Please continue to joining us nightly for the Daily Snaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs