Monday 27 September 2010

Daily Snaps - the way


You have your way. I have my way. 
As for the right way, the correct way, 
and the only way, it doesn't exist.
- Friedrich Nietzsche



Today's Daily Snap - perspective

Milk Monster has started watching TV upside down. What is funny I use to do the exact same thing when I was little. What's great about this picture is that life is about perspective. If you don't like what you see change your perspective! 

Thank you for stopping by. Sorry it's short and sweet but I have been a busy bee. Tomorrow is an early day with a beautiful newborn!!! Yeah!!!

Have a wonderful evening with your love ones!!!
I've been missin' my DH but he is doing what he does best!!

Catch you on the flip side!!!
same time. same place.

Remeber to check out Kristi's and Jessica's photo-a-day challenge! Also make sure to leave Kristi some blog love or FB love about her maternity session.




1 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

Sooo cute!! I love it :)

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs