Thursday 16 September 2010

Daily Snaps - Routines


When you thought I wasn't looking

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
and I wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat,
and thought it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
and I knew that little things are special things.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer,
and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes,
and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared
and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked...
and wanted to say thanks for all the things
I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

-unknown author


Hello!!! It's great to be here again sitting talking to you for our 5th Daily Snaps post.
Today's Daily Snap is a look into a small part of our quiet time routine before bed. My DH has a couple of applications for his iphone. The two applications that Typhoon Trio love the most is Tap Fish and Angry Birds. Typhoon Trio love taking turns helping clean and feed the fishes in the aquarium. Milk Monster loves the turtles, Mr. K loves the sharks and Miss R loves the clown fish. Due to Papi's job he is gone quite a bit. Quiet time with Papi is very special  for him and Typhoon Trio. I love it when I'm able to observe them without them noticing me. It's great being the fly on the wall every once in a while =)

My DH has me addicted to Angry Birds so I finally caved and uploaded it to my iphone. I usually like playing it before going to sleep.

What kind of night time routine do you have????

Make sure to check out Kristi and Kristi's sister Jessica's Photo-A-Day challenge too!!
Please leave us some blog love too!!! That will make our day ;)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs