Monday 7 February 2011

Okinawa Cherry Blossom Photographer - Okinawa City - is


Love is patient, 
love is kind. 
It does not envy, 
it does not boast, 
it is not proud. 
It does not dishonor others,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
-1 Corinthians 13


Sneak Peek-

Today's cherry blossom session was of an Air Force couple. This is their last year here and they wanted to have pictures taken during cherry blossom season. It's been 6 plus years since they had professional photographs taken. They both wanted to capture their time here on Okinawa but at the same time the tenderness of their relationship. I had a lot of fun during the session. Mr. Ben is a ham and always has something funny or off the wall to say. So I spent the majority of the time giggling during the session. Which doesn't help with keeping the camera steady. Mr Ben and Claritza, I hope that your day was a memorable moment.

3 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

LOVE this photo!!!

Tracie said...

This is a fantastic photo! Denise you ROCK!
Hugs, Tracie

: said...

Thank you everyone!
When I was surveying the area prior to all the Cherry Blossom sessions. I could imagine the photograph I wanted to take here. I was very happy the couple was open to walking to get to the spot =)

Thank you for the comments they always mean a lot to me

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs