Wednesday 23 February 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- in love!


Sakura is here at Starbucks!



Daily Snap -

Sakura season may be almost over here in Okinawa but not at Starbucks! 
OMG, I am in love....YUmmmmm.

Make sure you get on over to Starbucks if you haven't tried the new Sakura Frappuccino. They are to die for! 

I'm not a dessert person. I love chocolate but I can pass on cakes and pies but this cake was delicious!

Hmm I'm tempted to drive over to Starbucks right now to get one thats how good they are!

Let me know what you think about the new Sakura flavor.
I can't wait to buy my Sakura tumbler to go along with last years Shisa tumbler.

Have a great night. Who knows maybe I'll see you there tonight ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs