Saturday 12 February 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- tribute



I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. 
I am not bound to succeed, 
but I am bound to live by the light that I have. 
I must stand with anybody that stands right, 
and stand with him while he is right, 
and part with him when he goes wrong. 





Daily Snap- 

Feb 12th is Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Today's photograph is a tribute to him and his life's accomplishments. 

I'm now the one under the weather. I could have sworn there's a rule somewhere that says Mami's don't get sick. We are going to just hang out at the house and snuggle. Who knows maybe Typhoon Trio will even take a nap today. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend surrounded by friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs