Wednesday 16 February 2011

Okinawa Photographer- Daily Snaps - circle


When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts,
the circle of Creation is completed inside us,
the doors of our souls fly open,
and love steps forth to heal everything in sight.
-Michael Bridge




Daily Snap-

I hope that you are having a great day. I have been busy catching up on some editing today and the normal hustle and bustle of having a large family. I'm hoping to be able to get Typhoon Trio's Cherry Blossom pictures done. It's been one thing or another the last two weeks but fingers crossed I'll get it accomplished.

Have a wonderful night.

BTW does anyone know of any sunflower fields. I saw a few last year but for the life of me I can't remember where they were. Thanks ahead of time for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs