Sunday 6 February 2011

Okinawa Cherry Blossom Photographer - Okinawa City - action


There never was a person who did anything worth doing
 that did not receive more than he gave
-Henry Ward Beecher


Sneak Peek-

The last session for the day was for my assistant Claritza. Due to the fact that the entire weeks sessions were moved to one day I decided to have an assistant. Customer service is very important to me. With so many sessions back to back I wanted to make sure that everyone was being taken care. I appreciate Mrs. Claritza help because I was able to concentrate on the relationship between the current client being photographed and myself without having to worry about the next client not being taken care of.
Thank you Mrs. Claritza for making the sessions run smoothly and thank you so much for all the wonderful families that were photographed by Rising Sun Memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs