Thursday 3 February 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- composed


A family is a unit composed not only of children
 but of men, women, an occasional animal 
and the common cold
 - Ogden Nash


Daily Snap-

Today we spent it relaxing. I'm not going to lie. I loved every minute of the snuggle time even if I had to watch Bob the builder, Barney, Handy Manny and Sesame Street over and over. Typhoon Trio's fevers broke but they are still under the weather. There's something going around since the teacher informed me they weren't the only ones who missed school this week. Hopefully all the children will get better and that they all get to go back to school next week. For now, I'm enjoying having them all home. Especially since they are starting to feel better. Thank you for all the well wishes for Typhoon Trio. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs