Friday 11 February 2011

Okinawa Photographer - wednesday word- good/better/best


When life gives you lemons
make lemonade
-unknown



good



better



Best


Daily Snaps-

Here is the Wednesday Word that I gave you an IOU for. The word I was suppose to describe was good/better/best. There's a lot of reasons why I decided to use lemons as my subject. The one that hits close to home is being a military spouse. Every single day I have to make the commitment that no matter what gets thrown my way. I'm going to rise above the situation. I won't lie to you being a military spouse is not easy but in the end as long as you are able to make the best of a situation. It can be just as great as a nice cold lemonade with ice on a Hot summer day. Life is about perspective. Make the best of what you have in front to you. The rest will take care of itself.



Please join the Wednesday Word Challenge
Next Wednesday's word for the 16th,  free
Photographs must be taken between February 9 and February 16 2011. 
We can post a list of participants at the bottom of each post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs