Monday 7 February 2011

Okinawa Cherry Blossom Photographer - Daily Snap - to see


Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand
-Thomas Carlyle


Daily Snap - 

WoW last week was rough. K and R finally went to school today. Milk Monster is finally looking like he's at the end of this lovely bug that was hanging out at our home. I normally don't work on Mondays but with the illness I had to make sure to get my wonderful clients taken care of in a timely manner. Cherry blossoms don't last forever and that's what the sessions were booked for. Whenever I'm at a session, I try to capture a couple of photographs for myself of the cherry blossoms. At the moment I'm flying solo because of this it makes it difficult to get alone time to go shoot. Typhoon Trio are great about going on photography walkabouts but really to them you see one blossom you've seen them all. =) 

I hope that you like today's daily snap photograph. I thought it was a perfect match for the quote. 

Oh I almost forgot to share the Love You Oodles Giveaway with you! Over 20 venders have collaborated to bring you this amazing give away! Make sure to enter. I know I wish I could =) click on here for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs