Wednesday 5 January 2011

Okinawa Family Photographer- terrific



Terrific Toes


I have such terrific toes,
I take them with me wherever I goes.
I have such fantastic feet,
No matter what, they still smell sweet.
Toes and feet and feet and toes,
There's nothing else as fine as those.
-unknown author, Scholastic



Daily Snap,

HA Haaaa.
I didn't forget you even though it's very late.
Today has been a bit busy. I saw two good friends, drove down to Naha, bought some items to style the New Child's Play Session for February and finished editing a session. I'm really excited about the Child's Play sessions starting in February. Will tell you more about it once we get closer to February =) Gotta keep you wondering right? Sorry no personal pictures from me today but I'll share some adorable little toes =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs