Tuesday 4 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer- Daily Snaps- design



You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
Albert Einstein



Daily Snaps

Today I went on a little adventure looking for some quotes for a design for our Squadron's Banquet. There have been some limitations since I do not speak Japanese. So of course it's been a bit hard to communicate my idea. Lucky I'm a pretty determined person. With a lot of pointing, drawings and photographs we were able to communicate. Their service was great. I'm going to get some more quotes for the design. I'm really excited to see the design come together.

Milk Monster showed me his favorite two. He really likes jets "even though his Daddy doesn't fly in those" His Daddy flies on 60s =)

The above photographs are of the patch shop Tiger EMB located outside of Kadena Gate 2 in Okinawa-City. All the walls of the store are covered with samples of patches they have made. Most of them were U.S. military related. Customer faces are blurred for their privacy.

Tiger EMB
4-10- Chuo Okinawa-City
Okinawa, Japan 904-0004
TEL 098 937 8234



1 comments:

Clrtz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs