Wednesday 12 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- cute little bunny


Miffy


Daily Snaps

So today's daily snap is of this cute little ceramic bunny from the Yen Store. I love going to the Yen Store. I'm always amazed by all the items that are there. A Yen Store is similar to a Dollar Store in the United States but it really does have the coolest unusual items to buy. Today while walking around the aisles I saw this adorable bunny called Miffy. At the moment I saw the bunny I had no idea who it was. I just thought it was adorable and I wanted to get a cute picture of it. Like I have said before the best camera you have is the one you have with you all the time. So in comes iphone. After walking around the store looking for a cute spot to photograph her I found this little house with other sale items. I moved all the items just so that I could share Miffy with you. Hope you think she's cute too =) I think the bunny is a girl??? LOL

Here is a video of Miffy from youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs