Friday 7 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer- Daily Snaps- photographer


There are always two people in every picture: 
the photographer and the viewer
Ansel Adams


Daily Snaps -
Today, was another gloomy day with rain sprinkled here and there. Milk Monster and I went to a luncheon to celebrate a friend's birthday. Afterwards I asked to borrow the flowers she received as a present. I thought with all the cold and rain it would be nice to post some bright colors. Milk Monster is the little photographer in our house. He received his own vtech camera for Christmas because he wouldn't leave his sister's vtech camera alone. When he takes picture's He'll say "say Monkey" or "what does cookie monster say? "COOKIES!"' Not only because I'm his Mami but because I'm a photographer, I think it's ADORABLE. Today he asked my friend to borrow her camera. She took a great picture of him kneeling down next to me taking photos of the flowers with her phone. I can't wait to get a copy of it because I'm going to treasure it forever! 
This is my Daily Snap, The Photograph of The Photographer.
I hope you love it as much as me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs