Tuesday 25 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- a peck


Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
-unknown



Daily Snap-

I'm still feeling under the weather. When I'm not feeling well my comfort food is chicken soup. Of course I didn't have any of the ingredients to be able to make it. As much as I disliked the idea of going, I went to the commissary for a super quick visit. When I walked into the produce area it was set up so beautifully. Someone must have had a lot of time on their hands or no one had a chance to destroy the display. It was too cute all the green peppers where standing all in a row and so were the red ones. I immediately saw a chance to do a color contrast picture with these beautiful peppers. Of course I didn't have my camera but I did have my iphone ;) Not the best quality but a great example of  color theory and rule of thirds. One funny thing was it didn't even faze my oldest to see me moving produce around and taking pictures of the pepper. I hope you are having a great day. We are going to go eat our chicken soup now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs