Monday 24 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- blahhh



Daily Snap -

I've been feeling under the weather since KB left but it's one of those things I tend to ignore. The last person who can be sick while Daddy is gone is the Mommie. I've have spent my day really doing nothing. I spoke to KB which lifted my spirits but other than that I have felt blahh today. Miss "R" and Milk Monster decided to build a spot for me to snuggle with them while they played. They brought down pillows, books and lovies and placed the town toy as a barrier for the dogs. It was so cute because they were so excited. Miss "R" said "we're going to relax under the heart tree". Children are God's gift because I definitely needed that smile. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs