Thursday 13 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- s.o.s.


Message In A Bottle
... I'll send an S.O.S. to the world, 
I'll send an S.O.S. to the world, 
I hope that someone gets my, 
I hope that someone gets my, 
I hope that someone gets my,
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah...
- Sting & Police



Daily Snaps-


Todays daily snap photograph is also my picture for this week's MCP's Project 52. On January 8th, MCP posted on their blog an article featuring photographs from Project 52 week 1. I was very humbled and excited to have my photograph featured with such an amazing and talented group. This week's theme is illustrate a song. I choose "Message In A Bottle" by Sting & Police. I knew exactly what I wanted to do when they gave the assignment unfortunately the weather this past week was gloomy. I was beginning to think I was going to have to come up with an idea.  Lucky for me this morning turned out beautiful. Make sure to go leave some flickr love for the photographer's doing the MCP Project 52.

1 comments:

Dallas and Kristi said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! And I LOVE to sing this song on singstar LOL

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs