Thursday 6 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer- Daily Snaps- rain


Rain

I open my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand-
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said-
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

- Shel Silverstein


Daily Snaps - 365 project
Yesterday felt like spring but not so much today. It was not only cold but it was wet out too. I am not a fan of being cold much less wet. While waiting for Typhoon Trio at the bus stop, I decided to take my Daily Snaps photograph. They say the best camera is the one you have with you. Mine just happens to be an iphone.  
Hope you had a warm and dry day =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs