Tuesday 11 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- stinky


Stinky feet and stinky toes
make me gotta hold my nose.
Daddy's great and Daddy's knows
my love for him just grows and grows

My Daddy loves my stinky toes,
He tickles them with his nose.
My Daddy loves my smelly feet,
He says they smell just like a rose
- unknown 


Daily Snaps-
Originally I was going to do a picture of Milk Monster's and my feet together.  When I was reviewing the pictures on the camera. I just wasn't feeling it nothing really said "pick me". I was sitting at the dining room table as I glanced up to see what Milk Monster was doing I saw his feet. I thought that's it. I quickly clicked this photograph and before I could take another he moved away from the window. It's not a perfect technical image. As his Mami it's perfect for me. Tiny chubby little toes that he loves to place on my back when he sneaks into our bed at night. Those little toes that soon aren't going to be so little anymore. Yet, I will always have this photograph to see those perfect little toes once more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs