Monday 10 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- the last melon

Doughnuts

Original glazed, chocolate with sprinkles
Oh how I will miss you so
In a big white box you were delivered
It is so hard to watch you go
Although not nutritious
You certainly are delicious
So now, goodbye my donut goodbye
- Phil Elroy


Daily Snaps-

This little fellow has been talking to me all day long. I had to rescue him from Typhoon Trio this morning. I figured I would enjoy him while watching a lifetime show once Typhoon Trio go to bed. I'm not a sweets person but I do LOVE me some donuts, especially Krispy Kreme. When we lived in ABQ, I use to get one every time I went to Kirtland AFB. It was just heavenly with it being freshly made and hot. Yumm. It's definitely something I miss. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs