Wednesday 26 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- six


Cupcakes are fun
Uplifting treats to make
Pleasing to eat
Children love to decorate
Abandoning manners
Kitchen in a mess
Entirely happy

-Tara Robertson


Happy 6th Birthday K & R!!


Daily Snap

WoW! Had you told me 14 yrs ago that I was going to have more children I would have said "You were out of your mind".  But God had different plans for me. God changed my life when he brought KB into it. Fast forward 7 yrs with infertility treatments and we decided to do IVF. God blessed us with three wonderful Doctors who were instrumental in the conception and delivery of our beautiful twins. Six years later, I'm still in awe of the little miracles that God gave us. Trust me there's days I would love to duck tape them but I still think they are a wonderful addition to our family. So moral of the story is "never say never" because God has plans that you may not be aware of at the time.

Thank you, KB for our children. I am a better person, wife and mother because of you. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. Wishing you were here today. XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs