Friday 21 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- pretty


I'm a pretty little thing,

Always coming with the spring; 
In the meadows green I'm found,
Peeping just above the ground,
And my stalk is cover'd flat
With a white and yellow hat. 

Little Mary, when you pass
Lightly o'er the tender grass,
Skip about, but do not tread
On my bright but lowly head, 
For I always seem to say, 
"Surely winter's gone away." 
- Ann Taylor 



Daily Snaps

I love Gerber Daisies almost as much as I love Sunflowers. Theses pretty little things were bought by my oldest boy "A". Actually he's not a boy anymore but a young man. I usually don't talk about the two oldest just out of respect for their privacy but I wanted to share how thoughtful and helpful he is when his Dad is gone. I'm very proud that he is our son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs