Saturday 29 January 2011

Okinawa Photographer - Daily Snaps- tonight


In this pocket you will find
A teensy, tiny tooth of mine.
So while I sleep where
dreams are made,
Let's see if you can make a trade.
In this pocket I will lay,
the little tooth I lost today.
Please, dear fairy,
tonight as I sleep
leave me a coin.
My tooth you can keep


Daily Snaps-

Miss "R" lost her first tooth before turning 6 yrs old. A few days later her second tooth started to get loose. I was very proud of her because she waited patiently for it to come out on it's own. When her tooth came out today I asked her "do you remember how much the tooth fairy brought you the first time?" Miss. R quickly replies with "she left me $5.00". My first thought was Mr. Tooth Fairy and I need to have a talk when he gets back. $5.00 I don't think so. LOL So I quickly explained to Miss. "R"  that the first time was a special amount because it was her very "first tooth" but that after that the tooth fairy only leaves a dollar. Lucky for me she went along with that idea. 

Miss "R" is getting so big and I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Someday she won't believe in fairies but for now we are enjoying their childhood imagination. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rising Sun Memories
CoffeeShop Designs